Gabler Electrical services is owned and operated by Chris Gabler.
Gabler Electrical Services was established in 1999 and operated concurrently whilst Chris was employed with the NSW Police Force. Initially the business was a sole trading entity, however the company Gabler Electrical Services was formed in 2010 and Chris has maintained an exclusive team consisting of full time employees and subcontractors. This enables Chris to be directly involved in, and personally responsible for the provision of continually high standards workmanship and timely service. This ensures efficient project completion in accordance with relevant Australian Standards.
Gabler electrical prides itself on it personal motto of "professional, reliable and friendly service".
All of Gabler Electricals team having completed the ACT Governments Working With Vunerable People police checks.
We are Qualified
- Level 1 Infrared Thermographer
- Licenced ACT and NSW electrical contractor
- ACMA Licensed - phone and data
- IRE accredited for ACT Government work
- Accredited Eco smart Electricians
- Working with vulnerable persons
- Asbestos awareness
- White card
- Master Cabler (Open registered cable licence/ACMA Licenced)
- Working at heights
- Manual handling for construction
- Certificate 3 in Optical Fibre
- Direct Alarm Supplies NetworkX by GE(NX)
- Certified Clipsal C-Bus installer
Areas of Electrical work
- Domestic Extensions, Renovations & New Homes - general electrical work, phone data, home theatre, repairs and home upgrades
- Commercial - Office and Shop fit outs, service work
- Government work - ACT Government Building Services Panelled Contractor
- Government Owned Assets including schools, child care centres, community centres, public grounds and parks all government owned assets
- Electric car charger roll outs
- Rural - farm wiring improvements (sheds, pumps etc)
- Domestic and Rural Security including flood lighting